St. Francis Church will mark 125th anniversary
RANDOLPH — Looking back over 125 years ago, the strong Catholic faith was evident in Randolph even before there was a church building.
Catholic families in the Randolph area, like many other Nebraska communities, were served by priests from surrounding parishes on an irregular basis before a church was established.
Father Charles Mugan, from Wayne, made his first visit to Randolph on March 9, 1889 for the baptism of Margaret Lynn, infant daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Lynn.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Northeast%20Nebraska%20News%20CompanyID379/